Today, we are very excited to open Level 2, the last technical Level of the Holberton School application process. If you have completed Level 1, you should receive an email from us very soon (expect an email before Nov 1st).
Here is an overview of what you will do and learn during Level 2:
- Access a distant server using ssh
- Learn the very basics of the Linux command line
- Install a software on Linux
- Use the Emacs text editor
- Install a web server on Linux
- Read a configuration file
- And most importantly: search for information and help each other
Good luck to all who made it to Level 2! @holbertonschool @NappyBrainiac #LetsGo #EternalOptimists pic.twitter.com/8HM3R8waiQ
— Mackenzie Zee (@wabluekey) October 30, 2015
Many thanks to our reviewers and beta testers who spent countless hours with us, improving Levels 1 & 2: Ashlynn Polin, Lamia Himdach, Vanessa Rigot, Katya Kalache, Sophie Rigault Barbier.