Today we are proud to announce 14 new Holberton School mentors, including Jerry Cuomo, Fellow and CTO at IBM, and Fabien Potencier, founder of Symfony and currently CEO of SensioLabs and Blackfire.io. They join our already impressive list of 81 mentors.
Mentors are the backbone of our school, giving students a great way to network, gain insight into the “real world” and get some great projects. They create many of the projects for our students, interact with them as well as with other mentors to make the school reflect the creativity, innovation and working demands of building great software in the real world.
We feel very proud and honored to have such amazing people joining us today.
Please join us to welcome them to the Holberton School family!
- Aswin Pranam, Engineering Program Manager at Google
- Boris Guenebaut, Software Engineer, Technical Customer Support at Here
- Damien Choizit, Managing Director at Group HN
- Fabien Potencier, Founder of Symfony and currently CEO of SensioLabs and Blackfire.io
- Franck Yelles, Senior Software Engineer at Apple
- Guillaume Dumortier, Product and Digital Marketing Lead at Algolia
- Jeremy Selier, Software Engineer at Google
- Jerry Cuomo, Fellow and CTO at IBM
- Julien Chaintron, Graphics Engineer at Apple
- Maria Vercetti, Financial Analyst at Wells Fargo Bank
- Nora Poggi, Director at She Started It
- Quentin Perez, Developer at Scaleway
- Soham Mehta, Founder at Interview Kickstart
- Uriel Corfa, Site Reliability Engineer at Google
Interested in becoming a mentor at Holberton School? Join us!