Hello Friends, while you read this blog on your phone in BART, one of our students may be journeying with you! No, like SERIOUSLY! Our dear students are traveling with you in the subway trains every day… Haven’t you noticed them yet?
Holberton students are riding along with you in San Francisco Bay Area public transport BART on posters… Our students started to have some fun by taking cool selfies with the posters, so we thought of sharing the fun with you too!
We decided to organize a contest for all of you! Isn’t that a mega-exciting Llama farm fun news?
Ready…. Set…. ARDUINO….
If you have a passion for Arduino or you tinker, hack, make or create cool stuff, then this contest is for you! Tinkerers, rejoice! We are excited to announce the “Spot. Click. Share” contest that sponsors an Arduino Starter Kit for the winner.
Simple steps to enter the contest:
- SPOT: Find Holberton school’s poster in Bart while traveling.
- CLICK: Click a selfie with the poster.
- SHARE: Share it on social media (Facebook, Instagram or Twitter) with #YouCanToo and tag us @holbertonschool.
Rules for the contest:
- Open to all BART travelers in the SF Bay Area.
- The most creative picture with a caption wins.
- The post must have the hashtag #YouCanToo.
- The contest ends on June 22nd, 2017.
- The results will be announced on June 26th, 2017.
To improve your odds of winning, you can make sure your picture receives more reposts/retweets/shares and likes. So put your creative caps on, share your picture with us in the most creative way you can.
The thought of winning this cool Arduino Starter Kit should alone be enough to make you break out your soldering iron!
Good luck and happy spotting, clicking & sharing!